Location & Status
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of fine wines and craft beers based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Our philosophy is simple: find and represent the top examples of viniculture, viticulture and craft brewers from around the world.
Responsible for transporting deliveries locally in accordance with company guidelines by performing along with responsibilities in the warehouse as needed. The shift for the position is Tuesday-Friday 7AM-7PM.
- • Transports deliveries 18ft box truck (non-CDL) locally or over the road according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
- • Must be able to lift, count, select, sort, ticket, pack and/or handle an assortment of products.
- • Safely transport product to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- • Prepares a daily delivery schedule and coordinates efficient deliveries by applying knowledge of customer schedules, peak delivery times and alternate routes. Makes approximately 25 stops per day delivering cases (cases weigh 35lbs each).
- • Applies knowledge and abilities to unload deliveries according to size of load and content description.
- • Processes shipment documents neatly and efficiently for each shipment, and manages discrepancy documentation.
- • Obtains and maintains proper delivery authorization and pickup documentation, and submits in a timely manner.
- • Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company’s image.
- • Balances and handles an expense account for each trip by recording all expenses and maintaining all receipts.
- • Provides basic maintenance for vehicle such as maintaining vehicle in a neat manner and performing minor repairs.
- • Maintains company gas credit cards, and valid/current proof of insurance and registration in vehicle.
- • Ensures proper maintenance of vehicle and reports all accidents/damage/malfunctions to management.
- • Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- • Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- • Stage finished product for loading.
- • Must embrace and demonstrate Regal Wine Core Values
- • Must have at least 1 year of driving experience
- • Ability to lift at least 50 lbs reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- • Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- • Ability to read maps efficiently
- • Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- • Strong customer service orientation.
- • Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
- • An ability to function well as part of a team
- • Diligent attention to detail
- • Diligent attention to safety
- • Must be able to drive a manual shift truck.
- • High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- • 1 years of delivery driving experience required.
- • Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- • Maintain a valid Medical Examiner’s certificate – Paid by company