Location & Status
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Founded in 1980, Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of fine wines and craft beers based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Life-long friends Charlie Trivinia and Dan Bada started the company from scratch with the simple philosophy of finding and representing the top examples from around the world. For over 30 years, Regal has held true to that vision. The company continues to grow significantly, now counting more than 75 employees, two offices, and a broad local and national distribution network.
Reports to the Operations Director. The shift is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Picks orders, forklift unloading, re-stocking at Regal Warehouse and occasional Driver responsibilities. Please review the following duties:
Driver Responsibilities (50% of time will driving):
- • Transport deliveries locally in accordance with company guidelines and DOT regulations
- • Transports deliveries in non-CDL locally or over the road according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
- • Must be able to lift, count, select, sort, ticket, pack and/or handle an assortment of products.
- • Safely transport product to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
Warehouse Responsibilities (50% of time will be warehouse):
- • Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- • Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- • Stage finished product for loading.
- • Load finished product onto truck for delivery.
- • Reading customer orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- • Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- • Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe.
- • Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- • Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- • May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- • Sweeping, dusting, and mopping as needed.
- • Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- • Other duties as assigned.
- • 2-3 years of warehouse and box truck experience preferred
- • Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- • Must be able to lift at least 45 pounds
- • Must embrace and demonstrate Regal Wine Core Values
- • High School Diploma or equivalent