Location & Status
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of fine wines and craft beers based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Our philosophy is simple: find and represent the top examples of viniculture, viticulture and craft brewers from around the world.
Reports to the Operations Director and Night Warehouse Lead. The shift is Monday-Thursday 12PM-11PM. Picks orders and loads trucks at Regal Warehouse by performing the following duties:
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck for delivery.
- Reading customer orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping as needed.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Must be able to lift at least 45 pounds
- Must embrace and demonstrate Regal Wine Core Values
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 4 days week – Monday through Thursday 12PM to 11PM