Location & Status
Long Island, NY
FLSA Status: Exempt
Founded in 1980, Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of fine wines and spirits based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Life-long friends Charlie Trivinia and Dan Bada started the company from scratch with the simple philosophy of finding and representing the top examples from around the world. For over 30 years, Regal has held true to that vision. The company continues to grow significantly, now counting more than 75 employees, two offices, and a broad local and national distribution network. Regal offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, disability benefits, 401K and Paid Time Off.
This sales representative will be responsible for servicing and building a customer base within the Long Island territory, with the intent to develop and promote company priorities.
- • Responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with our established on-premise and off-premise customers.
- • Identify new customers and acquire new accounts.
- • Provide educational wine tastings/training to accounts when appropriate.
- • Commitment to your personal growth through the acquisition of product and general industry knowledge.
- • Regular service calls on each account – achieve sales goals on a monthly basis.
- • Rapport-building with decision-makers and providing excellent customer service.
- • Must have at least 2 years of wine industry sales experience on Long Island
- • Must be flexible and easily adapt to change as business priorities shift
- • Positive attitude and a passion for the wine industry
- • Strong organizational and territory management skills
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- • Highly motivated and works well independently and on a team
- • Ability to build productive partnerships and collaborate with decision makers
- • General computer knowledge with a focus on Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- • Ability to lift and carry a 40lb wine case
- • Reliable transportation to service the sales territory
- • Most of your travel time will be within a given territory which may include evening and weekend appointments and participating in bi-weekly Sales Meetings at our Manhattan office.