Location & Status
FLSA Status: Exempt
Regal Wine Imports is an importer and wholesale distributor of wines, spirits and beers based in Moorestown, New Jersey. Co-founders Dan Bada and Charlie Trivinia believe that expert palates and the development of long-term, meaningful relationships are the keys to building a successful company. For over 30 years, Regal has held true to that vision.
Summary of Brand Analyst position:
The Brand Analyst will report to the Portfolio Director and serve as an integral part of Regal’s portfolio team. This position is to be based in Moorestown, NJ, providing Brand Managers with day-to-day analytical and logistical support, as well as assisting sales with their business needs. This is a ground floor opportunity to learn brand management and product development, and an excellent chance to build a career path into the exciting world of wine, spirits, and beer.
Supplier relation support
- • Assist brand managers in pulling, tracking and analyzing depletions data to understand trends and performance vs goals
- • Prepare business review materials for regular supplier reporting and management meetings, attending as needed
- • Coordinate supplier visits with management, sales team and customers
- • Setup products in ERP
- • Perform ad hoc analyses regarding overstocks and depletion forecasts
- • Review and monitor inventory to ensure product inventory levels are sufficient to meet promotional activities and supplier visits
- • Assist in managing allocated inventory
- • Manage presells and limited offerings
Pricing and Product Strategy
- • Input cost and pricing data for monthly repricing activities
- • Compile monthly price data for price book generation in four states
- • Analyze products and provide actionable insights as to what is driving performance, building tools to increase efficiency and margins of the business
- • Collaborate with brand managers, purchasing, operations and various departments on various projects
- • Respond to requests for product information from the sales teams
- • Track, recap and coordinate incentive and program performance on weekly basis.
- • Create product content for use on the website and in preparation of sales/marketing materials (such as shelf-talkers, sell-sheets)
- • Ensure all sales reps are provided with POS, sales sheets and marketing materials for all products in a timely manner
- • Maintain portfolio entries on sevenfifty.com, ensuring accuracy of pricing, graphics and availability
- • Support sales managers with analysis of sales performance data
- • BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- • 1 -2 years’ experience in a financial, sales, or marketing department analyzing sales data, or recent graduate with relevant internships and coursework.
- • Proficiency in MS Office software, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including data tables, pivot tables, and functions (e.g. vlookup, sumifs, etc).
- • Ability to learn and operate software systems. Experience with Dimension Insight’s Diver Pro and Aptean’s Apprise is a plus
- • Strong analytical skills and numeric ability
- • Reliable for follow through…taking ownership of projects
- • Demonstrating attention to detail…accuracy
- • Self-starter with sense of urgency…not afraid to roll-up your sleeves
- • Effective written and oral communication skills
- • Available to work weekdays, weekends, evenings as required by events
- • Must embrace and demonstrate Regal Wine Core Values